Jacksonville and Orlando Immigration Defense Attorneys
Arnold Law Firm provides criminal defense in federal and Florida courts to clients who speak English, Spanish, or Italian. Immigration crimes have risen into one of the top four crimes prosecuted in federal court. Along with drug crimes, firearms, and fraud cases, immigration crimes make up more than 80 percent of federal prosecutions. The most commonly prosecuted immigration crimes include illegal reentry cases, harboring illegal aliens, and obtaining or providing false immigration paperwork. In addition to federal criminal prosecution for immigration cases, there are separate deportation procedures, which can result in a person's removal from the United States.
It is critical that your attorneys know how criminal prosecutions can hamper immigration status. The deportation courts in Orlando and the federal courts in Jacksonville and Tampa are widely known for being tough on immigration cases. Our criminal immigration attorneys handle cases throughout Florida and represent clients in the pendency of a prosecution, as well as in the deportation process.
Put Arnold Law Firm's immigration defense team to work for you. Contact us today. If you would like to learn more about the laws surrounding immigration crimes, click on any of the following:
- Fraud and related activity
- Misuse of evidence of citizenship or naturalization
- Personation or misuse of papers in naturalization proceedings
- Procurement of citizenship or naturalization unlawfully
- Reproduction of naturalization or citizenship papers
- Sale of naturalization or citizenship papers
- False statement in application and use of passport
- Forgery or false use of passport
- Misuse of passport
- Safe conduct violation
- Fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents