Jacksonville Drug Trafficking Attorney
Have you been subject to a drug-related racketeering or conspiracy arrest or have been the victim of asset forfeiture of your possessions by authorities due to alleged trafficking in substances such as cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy and prescription drugs, or drug manufacturing offenses?
These are serious crimes with lengthy minimum mandatory penalties. These crimes call for equally serious legal representation of your rights and interests if you are accused in Jacksonville or elsewhere in Florida.
That's where we come in at Arnold Law Firm. We have a former prosecutor and public defender on staff; our special brand of swift, thorough and responsive legal leadership and attentive client commitment can make these troubles go away.
Contact our Jacksonville law offices immediately if you have been arrested for or charged with drug trafficking and manufacturing offenses. We can help.
Swift, Thorough and Responsive Drug Trafficking Defense
Our Florida drug trafficking and drug manufacturing defense attorneys are experienced, effective and knowledgeable in employing a number of strategies to reduce or dismiss the charges against you. Such strategies include showing:
- Illegal search and seizure of the person
- Illegal search and seizure of a vehicle not belonging to the arrested person
- Illegal entry into the accused's vehicle, home or property
- Improper information given by a confidential informant
- Improper execution of a search warrant
- Improper stop of a vehicle
- Improper collection or storage of drugs seized by law enforcement
- Contamination of the seized drugs
- Outdated information used in connection with a drug investigation
- Improper benefits, such as the promise not to prosecute, in exchange for a confession
Please contact our Jacksonville law offices as soon as possible. We have proven that we can help those charged with drug trafficking and manufacturing as well as clients arrested for possession and sale.
Contact Us Immediately
Swift, thorough, and responsive: Those are the abilities and qualities you want in a trusted, experienced Florida criminal defense lawyer if attention to your drug trafficking and manufacturing charges will not wait.
Let us hear how we can help at Arnold Law Firm in Jacksonville. We are available by phone, fax or e-mail during business hours, and overnights by a 24/7 answering service. Contact us today.